Prospective StudentsStart with AdmissionsArranging FinancesLife on Campus

Transfer Students

Have you already earned credits toward a degree? We welcome you to transfer into any of our 28 undergraduate degree programs. After an evaluation of the credits you've earned, we'll do everything we can to allow you to use those credits toward your CSU-Pueblo degree.

Transitioning from a 2-year college? CSU-Pueblo is a great place to earn your bachelor's degree. Transfer guides, Statewide Articulation Agreements, and course-by-course equivalencies make the transfer process as easy and  seamless as possible.

If you're coming from a four-year college or university, we'll work with you to maximize your transferable credit hours. Up to 90 hours are transferable from accredited universities and colleges.

Course Equivalencies and Articulation

CSU-Pueblo has two tools for Colorado Community College transfer students.  First, our course-by-course equivalency guides are an excellent resource to determine if a community college course is transferable to CSU-Pueblo.  Generally speaking, any 100 level or above course will transfer, but it may not transfer as a specific degree requirement.  That's where the second tool comes in.  CSU-Pueblo has recently become the only university in Colorado to fully articulate courses in each of our majors to courses at every Colorado Community College.  Click here to check this out. 

Transfer from community College for less

Center for Academic Enrichment

Our Center for Academic Enrichment can assist you in scheduling and enrolling for classes, either by connecting you with an advisor in your academic department or through one of the Center’s advisors. Call the Center at 719.549.2584 today to get started. If you need further assistance, you may contact Dr. Derek Lopez, Center Director, via e-mail at derek.lopez@csupueblo.edu. When you receive your transfer evaluation in a few weeks, you will also receive a card that will help you connect with members of your academic department, who will also be an excellent resource for you.

Contact info:

Office of the Registrar
Phone: 719.549.2261
Email: transfer@csupueblo.edu

Transfer Counselors:

Emily Lamberson-Wear
Phone: 719.549.2481

Carol Larson

Carl Melin
Phone: 719.549.2427

Have more questions?  Click here for answers.​​