So, you've been accepted for admission to Colorado State University-Pueblo. Congratulations! Here are some important dates
and next steps:
- Return your completed Verification of Information Form
- You received as part of your acceptance packet. Be sure to double-check all information, including your major and
- Set up your
- PAWS allows easy access to registration, financial aid, billing, transcripts, address updates, emergency text
registration, and more.
- New users are required to enter a PID and PIN. Your PID can be found on your acceptance letter, and you initial PIN is
your 8-digit date of birth (mmddyyyy).
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the
FAFSA by the March 1 priority deadline. If you are admitted later,
still apply as soon as possible.
- Complete the CSU-Pueblo Foundation
Scholarship Application through your PAWS account. The
application has a priority deadline of December 24 and a final deadline of March 1.
If you are a Colorado resident,
apply for your College Opportunity Fund (COF)
If you do not plan to submit the FAFSA or apply for COF, complete the Proof of Lawful Presence Verification Process
in the Office of Admissions (ADM 201).
Pay $85 enrollment deposit and register for
- Paying your deposit reserves your spot at CSU-Pueblo. After submitting your deposit, you will receive a link to the
Registration Authorization Form (RAF), which is the first step in creating your schedule. Your advisor will contact you
after your RAF is received to help you arrange your schedule.
- The deposit is NOT required for readmit, guest, or graduate students and should only be paid for new entering freshmen
- Apply for Housing
Complete your housing
contract in PAWS and send the deposit by May 15.
Our ThunderWolf Welcome is required for all first-year freshmen and transfer
- Submit a
Student Consent to Release Form
- This form is required if you want someone other than yourself to have access to your student records, including your
grades and bills.
- Submit medical records/immunization
- These forms should be submitted to Student Health Services.
- Submit final, official transcripts
- Transcripts should be submitted upon high school graduation or completion of your last semester at another
- Be sure to also submit any official AP/IB scores and transcripts for any concurrent classwork you completed while in
- If you need special accommodations for a disability, please contact the Disability Resources and Support Center at
- Get ready to be a ThunderWolf!
- Review the campus
calendar for important dates like the first day of class,
tuition payment due dates, and drop-add deadlines.
- Attend University welcome events, meet new people, and study hard in your classes.